- Advisory ID: DRUPAL-SA-CONTRIB-2017-048
- Project: Bootstrap (third-party module)
- Version: 8.x
- Date: 2017-May-17
- Security risk: 18/25 ( Critical) AC:None/A:None/CI:Some/II:Some/E:Theoretical/TD:All
- Vulnerability: Information Disclosure
This theme enables you to bridge the gap between the Bootstrap Framework and Drupal.
The theme does not sufficiently exclude the submitted password value when an incorrect value has been submitted
- bootstrap 8.x-3.x versions prior to 8.x-3.5.
Drupal core is not affected. If you do not use the contributed Bootstrap module, there is nothing you need to do.
Install the latest version:
- If you use the bootstrap theme for Drupal 8.x, upgrade to bootstrap 8.x-3.5
Also see the Bootstrap project page.
- Mark Carver (markcarver) the theme maintainer
- Michael Hess of the Drupal Security Team
Contact and More Information
The Drupal security team can be reached at security at drupal.org or via the contact form at https://www.drupal.org/contact.
Follow the Drupal Security Team on Twitter at https://twitter.com/drupalsecurity