We offer professional and comprehensive web-services and development using Drupal Platform. Content Management System Solutions. Your fully customized website design/template for your organization should have positive brand built appeal, easy access of information, clear directions, and the 'wow' look. We can help you through this process through easy steps, and positive outlook.
Drupal is a free software package that allows an individual or a community of users to easily publish, manage and organize a wide variety of content on a website. Drupal mostly written in PHP and has mature, well-established codebase and well-commented source code.
There is no limit to what can be built with Drupal and tens of thousands of people and organizations are using Drupal to power scores of different web sites, including
- Community web portals
- Aficionado sites
- Discussion sites
- E-commerce applications
- Corporate web sites
- Resource directories
- Intranet applications
- Social Networking sites
- Personal web sites or blogs
Drupal is ready to go from the moment you download it. It even has an easy-to-use web installer! The built-in functionality, combined with dozens of freely available add-on modules, will enable features such as:
- Content Management Systems
- Peer-to-peer networking
- Picture galleries
- Collaborative authoring environments
- File uploads and downloads
- and much more
This content management system provides ample opportunity for the user, easy to operate and allows you to:
- Create, edit and delete pages, choosing the type of text formatting (number of generated pages are not limited to);
- Create the necessary link structure;
- Upload and host files of various types (images, price lists, descriptions, instructions, presentations) in various formats (jpg, gif, png, pdf, xls, doc, zip, rar, etc.);
- Make backup copies of the site and restore it from backup.
Drupal is open-source software distributed under the GPL ("GNU General Public License") and is maintained and developed by a community of thousands of users and developers. If you like what Drupal promises for you, please work with us to expand and refine Drupal to suit your specific needs.