Your Use of This Web Site Is Governed by These Terms and Conditions
The term "NStudio Corporative Solutions, LLC" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is PO BOX 364 Poolesville, MD 20837. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States of America, including but not limited to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and all other applicable laws.
Return Policy on tangible items:
Return Claims must be made via email to the Customer Service within 15 days of ordering. Claims not brought within 15 days of ordering are excluded and no liability shall be accepted under any circumstances in respect of such claim and you will void any and all return rights. We will provide instructions how to return your order, when and where. All products returned, for other than shipping damages or product defects, must be returned within thirty (30) days and will be charged 20% restocking fee plus return shipping charge. All items must be new, in original packaging and suitable for resale.
Shipping Policy for tangible items: We ship most orders in 2-3 business days, however some items might require a longer ship-out time. Currently, we ship to Canada via Canada Post and 48 U.S. states via UPS Ground. Shipping for other countries and U.S. Territory is not available. This includes Puerto Rico, and any destinations outside the United States and Canada.
We in conjunction with our carriers, will attempt to deliver a product withing the specified date range. Our carriers are not obligated to telephone recipients prior to delivering packages, and we cannot guarantee the time of delivery. We are not responsible for products delivered to incorrect addresses supplied by the sender. Nor will we be responsible for unsuccessful deliveries arising from the recipient not being present at time of delivery at the address supplied by the sender, decreased product quality due to an incorrect delivery address supplied by the sender, a re-route requested by the sender, or product quality problems caused by improper handling by the recipient.
Prices, orders and correction of errors:
Prices displayed on our web sites are quoted in US dollars. We will add shipping and handling fees for tangible items and applicable sales/use tax. We reserve the right without prior notice to discontinue or change specifications and prices on products and services offered on our web sites without incurring any obligation to you. Products displayed on this site are available while supplies last. Descriptions of, or references to, products or services on our web sites do not imply endorsement of that product or service, or constitute a warranty, by us.
The receipt by you of an order confirmation does not constitute our acceptance of an order. Prior to our acceptance of an order, verification of information may be required. We reserve the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order, or any portion thereof, even after your receipt of an order confirmation from us, for any reason. We reserve the right to limit the order quantity on any item and to refuse service to any customer without prior notification.
Disclaimers and limitation of liability:
Our sites and the materials therein are provided as is and as available. We do not promise that our sites or any services offered on our sites will be error-free or uninterrupted, or that the use of our sites or any content, search or link on them will provide any specific results. except as expressly stated herein, we expressly disclaim all representations, guarantees, warranties, express or implied, of any kind with respect to products sold on our sites, our sites and our site's use, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you. You may have other rights which vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction. Limitation of Liability You agree that, except as explicitly set forth herein, NStudio Corporative Solutions, LLC, its owners, directors, officers, employees or other representatives shall not be liable for damages related to products sold or the operation, content or use of our sites. You agree that this limitation of liability is comprehensive and applies to all damages of any kind, including without limitation direct, indirect, compensatory, special, incidental, punitive and consequential damages, damages for loss of profits, revenues, data and use, incurred by you or any third party, whether in an action in contract or tort, related to our products or your access to, and use of, our sites or any other hyper-linked third party web site, even if we have been advised of, or are aware of, the possibility of such damages. Because some states/jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitation may not apply to you.
Virtual Private Servers (VPS) hosting Acceptable Conduct:
You agree that you are responsible for maintaining you own account. You understand that all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, files, attachments or other materials (‘Content’) are the sole responsibility of the account from which such Content originated. We reserve the right, but does not assume the responsibility, to monitor or review any Content on the servers. You agree that you are responsible for the conduct of all users of your account and any Content that is created, transmitted, stored, or displayed by, from, or within your account while using our and our partners hosting services and for any consequences thereof. You agree to use VPS services only for purposes that are legal, proper and in accordance with the Terms of Service and any applicable policies or guidelines. You agree that you will not engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts VPS services or servers or networks connected to VPS services.
Virtual Private Servers (VPS) hosting Prohibited Usage:
You agree that any of the below activities are considered prohibited usage and will result in immediate account suspension or cancellation without a refund and the possibility that we will impose fees; and/or pursue civil remedies without providing advance notice.
- Misuse of System Resources: Misuse of system resources, including but not limited to employing programs that consume excessive CPU time (outside of reserved CPU), network capacity, disk IO or storage space.
- Unsolicited Communications: Sending unsolicited bulk messages utilizing our or our partners network. Generating a significantly higher volume of outgoing e-mail than a normal user. Using a non-existent email return address. Open E-mail relaying. Sending out unsolicited email from any other network that points to our or our partner server.
- Access to Other Computers or Networks without Authorization: Attempting unauthorized and/or illegal access of computers, networks and/or accounts not belonging to party seeking access. Any act which interferes with the services of another user or network. Any act relating to the circumvention of security measures.
- Other Activities viewed as Illegal or Harmful: Engaging in illegal activities or engaging in activities harmful to the operations of VPS or the customer.
- Providing False Data on any Contract or Application: including fraudulent use of credit card numbers.
The Web Hosting Service Terms
We shall provide access to the Services paid for by you (the Subscriber) expressly for the use of the Subscriber. The Subscriber shall not obtain any right or title in any equipment or software belonging to us or any third parties whose equipment we may utilize to provide the Service.
Your hosting service will be available at least 99.8% of the time in any given calendar month, or you will receive a credit toward your next hosting invoice at your request. Credit will be issued for services as charged on a monthly basis, regardless of account billing cycle. Downtime unrelated to our network or hardware is not eligible for consideration.
During the term of this Agreement, and conditioned upon full payment of fees, we grant to the Subscriber a non-exclusive, non-transferable license to access and use the Service.
You may terminate the service at any time on giving not less than ten (10) days notice in advance of a renewal period for any reason via the contact us form. All cancellation are processed on the next business day and any related services are removed within the same time frame.
Should any part of your account be five (5) business days overdue, all services associated with your account shall be suspended until all past balances have been paid. Any account that remains suspended for a period of ten (10) days or more shall be subject to immediate termination.
For the purposes of this agreement ‘Downtime’ means any service interruption of one hour or more in the availability to visitors of the Website pursuant to the Services, but only if the interruption is due to a default by the Supplier resulting in power, network or hardware failure, but excluding software issues.
Outages, including emergency and scheduled downtimes for the equipment maintenance, are not to be included in downtime calculations. We will make all reasonable efforts to provide you with email notification of all scheduled and emergency outages.
By using this site or our services and products, you agree to indemnify and hold NStudio Corporative Solutions, LLC, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents and other partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim or demand, including reasonable attorney's fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of such Site, including providing a link to another site or uploading any content to such Site.
The foregoing indemnification obligation shall survive termination of these Terms and our web sites and any product or service provided to you arising out of or relating to your use of our web sites.